Monday, October 11, 2010

Love happens..but who's in control??



Do you find yourself asking, "Where the heck is my prince charming? When will love happen to me? I just give give give and get nothing!" Well, I'm speaking directly to YOU!! (Read More)


A issue that is so pertinent in this generation is women-and some men- who put all their energy in one person..but get nothing in return. I've known some women who just give so much to a guy and either got played or dismissed because the guy is really not that into her! So therefore, we should open up our eyes and not allow a person to have control of us and take advantage of us because the only person in control of our lives is GOD! If someone loves you, it will show. And another thing that I find that women do is search for men incessantly and love does not work like that...well, for most of us. God puts people in our lives at the right times for a reason.Sometimes it's a bad guy that will show you what you DON'T want in a man. In my opinion, we are not the ones in control. I know this personally because when I was in high school, I thought I would never find a boyfriend. I thought to myself, "how lame is it that I am like 17 years old and never been kissed???"lol..In my head, I was pretty LAME!! It's not that I couldnt have kissed a guy; but, I wanted the right guy. I thought about this constantly and kind of gave up on finding a boy that I liked in high school. Then finally!!!when I was about to graduate, I started dating my current boyfriend, who was right in front of me the whole time!!!....which was pretty ironic because I always said I wouldn't date him because he was younger than me and I was looking for some prince charming out of nowhere to swoop me off my feet. The fact that we are still together, after almost three years, proves to me that I am not in control of love. Love is love..and Love just happens!!! So for all those dreamers out there waiting for love, just be patient and it will happen when you least expect it!!! And for all those people that think they found someone they love, but this person obviously does not appreciate you, MOVE ON!!!They always say, what one man wont do, another one will!!!!So why stick with someone who treats you like crap when there is a world of men/women out there waiting to treat you like the QUEEN- or KING- that you are??

4 comments:

  1. y'all gonna get married?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are sooooooooo freakin cute dawwg..man i give yal 2 yrs. and wedding bells gon b ringing..you aint even got ta ask who this is cuz i tell u thiz all d time..but imma hate while I'm waitin for my prince charmin..:-<..Keep it up doe gurl..<3 it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol..wateva woman!!Yes I know who you are cuz you tell me da same flippin thing always. But you will definitely find ur prince charmn sooner than u thnk when your mind not even thnkn bout it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And for the first comment, I don't know wat God holds in store for us. But I def. hope it works out that way:-)..Thanks for takin the time to comment Angels........:-->

    ReplyDelete